Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Pale Waves - Kiss

Manchester-based alt-pop quartet Pale Waves have just unveiled their new single called "Kiss", the follow-up to their critically acclaimed debut EP, All The Things I Never Said, released back in February. The new song also jump starts a busy and exciting summer for the band. Here in the US, Pale Waves are set to appear at both Lollapalooza in Chicago and Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco in early August. Pale Waves will also join CHVRCHES for a handful of arena shows throughout August. Over the summer they’ll tour Australia and Japan, while continuing to build on their success back home with appearances at Reading and Leeds Festivals, British Summer Time where they'll share the stage with iconic post-punk band The Cure plus a sold-out show at London’s Heaven.

"'Kiss' is one of our older songs. It’s always been a song that's so great to play live and is received so well, because it's such a fun song," Pale Waves' lead singer and guitarist Heather Baron-Gracie explains in an interview with Dork Magazine. "Its not too dramatic, it's quite light hearted, its quite naive. I like how we're releasing it before the album because you can see how I've grown as a songwriter. I wrote 'Kiss' when I was 17 or 18 – its been around for a while. I'm excited for people to hear how I've changed. I love 'Kiss', because it's such fun. It's just a really uplifting song, and I'm excited for people to hear it because it's going to make you feel good. It's basically a drug that makes you feel nice."

Listen to "Kiss" below.




"Kiss" is available now on all digital platforms. Click here.

http://www.PaleWaves.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment