Friday, July 21, 2017

Seersha - Typical

Following the release of her self-titled debut EP earlier this year, Atlanta-based artist and producer Kara Revnes, aka Seersha now returns today with her new single called "Typical", another impeccable release that further showcases her prowess as a truly gifted musician. It's no wonder that she's been dubbed "synth-pop crooner" by Immersive Atlanta and has already drawn comparisons to the likes of Susanne Sundfør and Robyn.

Speaking on the track, Seersha says:

"This song is special for me because I wrote it for my husband. He loves to listen to music in the car and I wanted to make a track with a pure summer feel, but still very me."

Listen to "Typical" below.



"Typical" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/seershamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment