Thursday, May 25, 2017

Forever - Falling

Following last year's release of her self-titled debut EP, Montreal-based singer/songwriter June Moon, aka Forever now returns with her new single entitled "Falling", a track that somehow feels both nostalgic and progressive whilst remaining unflinchingly intimate and honest. "Falling" also serves as her first collaboration with producer Ouri and the first single to be lifted from her forthcoming second EP, due out later this year via Olympia Records.

Speaking on the track, Forever says:

"I wrote this song because I needed to dance. I love dancing, it’s my favourite form of self-expression, and ‘Falling’ signifies a movement towards deepening into the significance of my heart’s expression."

Listen to "Falling" below.



Premiere via Gorilla vs. Bear.

https://www.facebook.com/mmmorelove

No comments:

Post a Comment