Thursday, October 13, 2016

Jovana Golubovic - You and I + How Can I Make You Love Me

Introducing 27-year-old Vancouver-based singer/songwriter Jovana Golubovic, who has just recently released her new double single. "You And I" and "How Can I Make You Love Me", two delicate and R&B-infused pop gems that were produced by Felix Fung and recorded at his studio, Little Red Sounds. Influenced by Simon and Garfunkel, The Shangri-Las, Dusty Springfield, Billie Holiday, and the popular music from her childhood like Mariah Carey and No Doubt, Jovana first started singing and playing piano at age 12 only to pick up the guitar two years later. However, it was until she was around age 20 that she began writing songs seriously after learning about recording and making demos. In addition to her solo work, Jovana is also currently involved in another project called Les Chaussettes, who released their first full-length album, Who Will Read Your Mind back in mid-June.

Listen to both "You and I" and "How Can I Make You Love Me" below.




"You and I" and "How Can I Make You Love Me" is available now on Bandcamp.

https://www.facebook.com/music.jovana

No comments:

Post a Comment