Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Parekh & Singh - I Love You Baby, I Love You Doll

Introducing Parekh & Singh, an brand new duo who hails from Kolkata, India. Comprised of multi-instrumentalist/vocalist Nischay Parekh and percussionist/producer Jivraj Singh, the duo make whimsical indie pop music that inspires feelings of nostalgia for happier times, which you''ll no doubt hear as the pair formally introduce themselves to the world today with their debut single, "I Love You Baby, I Love You Doll". A lighthearted serenade to a loved one, the song is a sweetly unassuming folk-inspired ditty featuring Parekh's tender vocals as he softly croons, "I love you baby / I love you doll / Times they get tough / But my heart won’t change at all". "I Love You Baby, I Love You Doll" also serves as the first single to be lifted from Parekh & Singh's debut full-length, Ocean, which is due out on October 28th via UK-based indie label, Peacefrog Records (Little Dragon, Jose Gonzalez, Moodymann).

Listen to "I Love You Baby, I Love You Doll" below.



Premiere via Billboard.

https://www.facebook.com/parekhsinghmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment