Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lily Allen - As Long As I Got You

British pop singer/songwriter Lily Allen has just unveiled the music video for her new single "As Long As I Got You", co-written by longtime collaborators Greg Kurstin and Karen Poole and the fifth official single following "URL Badman" taken from her highly acclaimed third studio album Sheezus. The video was directed by Chris Sweeney, who also directed the music videos for her previously released singles, "Hard Out Here" and "Our Time" and was filmed on location at this year's Glastonbury Festival.

In a press release posted on Pitchfork, Lily Allen explains:

"Glastonbury has always been a huge part of my life, and I wanted to make this video there to celebrate the spirit of the festival and also to show how my life has changed since the last time I played there. From being there as a child with my Dad, to my wilder days in the 2000s, to this year when I was back on the Pyramid stage, and taking my husband and own daughters along!"



Sheezus is available now on iTunes

https://www.facebook.com/lilyallen

No comments:

Post a Comment